We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

special requests for rooms

Manitoba
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
special requests for rooms

How far in advance do you email your requests for room location, etc. We don't leave till Jan. 15.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
2,878 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: special requests for rooms

We usually email about 10 days beforehand but we do make our room request when we book our trip. Seeing as you are going after the New Year, I personally would wait until the 2nd or 3rd of January to email the resort - gives them a chance to get over the festivites and busy times!

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
831 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: special requests for rooms

We asked our travel agent, at time of booking in mid-October for arrival on November 29, for a room on an upper floor. We followed up on this by sending a message directly to the hotel on November 14.

We have not yet heard anything from the resort (Playa Pesquero).

Mentioned in this post
Playa Pesquero
Playa Pesquero
715 Reviews
Cuba
Leicestershire
Level Contributor
117 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: special requests for rooms

I also asked our travel agent at time of booking and sent a request to PP on the 11th Nov for arrival on the 30th Nov, but also have not had a reply back yet.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
831 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: special requests for rooms

Hi MonkeyFace,

We too, are arriving at end of November. Perhaps we can meet for a drink .

I trust that your descriptive name is not too accurate. I can be recognized by my resemblance to Super Mario.

Stanita

5. Re: special requests for rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2010, 06:18