We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Head to the P.P jan 25th

winnipeg,
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Head to the P.P jan 25th

Hello everyone, headed back to PP was there 5 years ago. Not sure if I had a Superior room or not. Loved everything about it. Price is right, Wiinipeg couple looking for other Canadians to hang out with. Easy going laid back, give us a holler, you wont miss the mrs. shes tiny at 4 8" Look for the Chicago Black hawks jersey #19. Pretty sure you can wear sandals to the a la cartes, tipping the host/ hostess doesnt hurt even if you have no reservation. Loved the restaurant at the beach, I do believe it was the seafood one. They have a disco, stage for the shows, bar and coffee shop all in the same area. Pretty sure internet is available close to the front desk. I believe they 24 hr snack didnt have a lot to offer, but they do have ice cream. Happy trails. Adios.

Edited: 21 January 2011, 20:27
Prince Edward Island
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Head to the P.P jan 25th

we will be there on 28 Jan to 4 Feb, can't wait.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Head to the P.P jan 25th

Hi, I'll be going on 24 Jan to 7 Feb. I will be meeting friends from the UK. You will know who we are because we bring an IPOD and speakers and sing along to great tunes, laugh and drink all day! This is going to be so much fun! Hope to share a cheer (or two) with you! Cuba here we come!

winnipeg,
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Head to the P.P jan 25th

Sounds great. I invested in some mini speakers and we always bring the ipod. Hope the weather cooperates its -35 below here in Winnipeg. Maybe look for the Winnipeg Jets t-shirt, or anything Hockey on it. i'll bring some glow sticks as well this way we will stand out and you know who to look for. Brian and Margaret.

4. Re: Head to the P.P jan 25th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2012, 06:17