We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

Hola to all !!

I am returning for my 10th trip to Playa Pesquero on May 21st. Is anyone else planning on being there around that time ?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
447 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

We get married there on the 20th and will be around until the 29th!!

bolton lancashire
Level Contributor
232 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

we fly out on the 22nd for our 3rd time- getting so excited- like a big kid at christmas. lol

MONTREAL QUEBEC...
Level Contributor
587 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

You are making me so jealous... I wish I was returning there this may....maybe in the fall......Enjoy

edinburgh,scotland
Level Contributor
749 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

yes were there from 11th til 1st june will see you at the bar tazzman!!!! will look out for your wedding miss

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

kel76,

Which bar would that be......the pool bar, the beer garden, the Lobby Bar, the Beach Bar....

Oh what the heck lets just do them all !!! LOL

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

MissIggo,

Congratulations on the wedding. It will be a wonderful time. I get there the next day so I hope that you and your party will leave a little rum and Cristal beer for me....LOL

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

mogs_9,

Your 3rd time....you are a pro too. LOL

I will probably be spending alot of time at the pool bar and the Lobby Bar. It is that your normal area too ?? LOL

bolton lancashire
Level Contributor
232 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

cant really call me a pro.lol after 3 visits when some have been going 3 times a year. lol after I haul myself off the sun bed to the nearest bar (any bar) - we really need some sort of identification- (TA baseball hats) just that we know whos a member. how many times have u been tazzman? ur`ll be there when we r.

bolton lancashire
Level Contributor
232 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

I know 10th visit- sorry tazzman- didnt read properly- long way to catch up to u yet. :-)

edinburgh,scotland
Level Contributor
749 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Returning to Playa Pesquero May 21st !!!

i'll be in any bar too!!!! were pretty easy to spot other half will probably be the only big hairy guy about (as in long hair) also the scottish accents will prob be very easy to notice lol, also hes picked the small pool bar again to watch the 3 big footie matches on, @ 10am cuba time, 1 every sat we are there!!!

mogs 1 more than us only 2nd time to pp 4th to cuba wish i'd found the pp the 1st time really looking forward to spending 3 weeks there this year