We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone done the Ocean Paradise Catamaran trip?

Kitchener, ON
Level Contributor
250 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone done the Ocean Paradise Catamaran trip?

Hey - just wondering if anyone has done this trip recently. I read the description and if a)its worth the trip if you don't snorkle, b) which beach do they take you c) do they drop you off at a resturant for lunch and if they serve burgers and fries (for the kids) and d) how long is the whole excursion.

Thanks!

hfx
Level Contributor
6,051 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone done the Ocean Paradise Catamaran trip?

Have not done the Ocean Paradise ex, but did do the Island Paradise ex. It was very good.

Swansea
Level Contributor
182 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone done the Ocean Paradise Catamaran trip?

Hi I went on it 2 weeks ago I think you are confusing it with the island paradise.

The ocean one is only for a few hours you do snorkelling stops come back to land and go to a restaurant which we didn't think much of. Burger wasn't an option however they had spaghetti in a tomato sauce, chicken and chips, lobster tails and chips ( was grey and stunk of fish not White and smell free ) the island paradise I fully recommend two snorkel stops you set off from Cay seitia I think it's called. The island has a beach with sun loungers for your free time hour. Lots of choice for food (buffet) including buffalo antelope etc. Even includes fruit etc as deserts. I saw much better varieties of fish on this one including a lion fish and barracuda!!

3. Re: Has anyone done the Ocean Paradise Catamaran trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 23:19
Get answers to your questions about Holguin
Recent Conversations