We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

uk
10 posts
Save Topic
Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

i am fllying fro Gatwick to Holguin in May, flight TOM 094 and was wondering what aircraft it might be, any help would be great

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,141 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

It will be an ex First Choice Boeing 767. Seating is 2-3-3 across the cabin both in Economy and Premier.

uk
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

Thanks that'g great. Guess i'm going to have to choose my seats as soon as i can to try & get a seat for 2. Is it 90 days before departure do you know, it's 90 days today (yes i am counting) & i tried but couldn't get onto that part of my booking.

bognor regis
Level Contributor
58 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

Best to ring and book your seats on 02476 283046

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,417 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

90 days prior to each flight. If you ring and you're told the plan isn't loaded, ring back and speak to another operator. Some are clueless!!

hampshire
Level Contributor
446 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

we go on the 30th april and can book ours on the 29th feb .it will tell you on your booking form .

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
661 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

Hi kazandmick, if you can book your seats 90days before departure, surely you can book yours now, as you only have 84 days to your departure????

RAY....

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,417 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

You should be able to book your outbound for 30th April now.

hampshire
Level Contributor
446 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

no i tryed to book my seats yesterday and it wont let me .on my booking form it said i can book my seats on the 29th feb .

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,417 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

If you leave it till 60 days before you will find lots have already been booked. Even Thomsons website says they will email 90 days prior to inbound flight. Ring the airline and they should at least be able to book the outbound for you now, and then you can ring back 90 days before your inbound flight to book seats on that one. If they won't, just ring at 90 days before your inbound and book both, which by my reckoning is next week (if you're going for 2 weeks).

Edited: 08 February 2012, 15:32
hampshire
Level Contributor
446 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Flight Info from Gatwick to Holguin

have just been on thomson and first choice website and can't find anythink about doing your seats now ,will give them a ring and see what they say many thanks kaz

Get answers to your questions about Holguin
Recent Conversations