We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hangers at prdo

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hangers at prdo

10 days to go and I'm thinking of packing. ow many hangers are there in the suites, should I think about taking some with me, got lots of things to hang up, rather than go in drawers

Waterloo, Ontario
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hangers at prdo

If you have room, bring some. There were about a dozen in our room in January which weren't nearly enough. I like everything hung up also.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
243 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hangers at prdo

I always take extra hangers when we go to resorts. There never seem to be enough in any of them. :-(

Have a great time at PRDO. 'love it.

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,359 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hangers at prdo

I would always say take extra ones.

You will never have enough of the ones that take the loops of skirts and frocks.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,547 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hangers at prdo

If there isn't enough in your room just speak to reception and the maid will bring you some more.

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hangers at prdo

Thanks for all the info, can't believe I've only just thought about it. I will take a few just in case. Cannot wait!!!

York, UK
Level Contributor
123 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hangers at prdo

I wish I'd taken some with me. Have a lovely trip, I am so sad to be home already!

London, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Hangers at prdo

There are never enough hangers in the wardrobe so I always ask the maid or call house keeping and they send more around to the room. I wouldn't bother to take any with me as they just take up room in luggage. Most things you need or have forgotten can be got this way , you just have to ask.!!

Have a lovely holiday.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
267 posts
233 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hangers at prdo

When we were there I found I needed more so called house keeping and within 5 mins I had another 10! Great service.

9. Re: Hangers at prdo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 01:15