We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A la cartes

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
82 posts
1 review
Save Topic
A la cartes

I'm looking at 4+ star resorts in Holguin and various tour operators list the number of a la cartes differently. For example, Hotel Playa Pesquero says it has 6 a la carte restaurants but then when it lists what is included in your package it only says 4?

I understand that during busy times they can only gaurantee you a certain amount, but seeing how I'm going in June do you think this will be an issue? Do you know of any resorts that restrict you to only a certain number of a la cartes you can go to during the week even when it's not busy?

Thanks,

Lindsey

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
258 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A la cartes

Hi Lindsey,

It's still low season in Cuba until last week of June, that is whenever elementary and high school semester is over. So, you should be able to book a la carte restaurants easily. However, since most hotels are now accepting reservations through Internet and that people are aware of this situation, you should do so. Usually, a few weeks before the trip is more than sufficient.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
2,610 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A la cartes

Truthfully I think that 4 ala cartes a week would be very nice. However, you'll just try and book as many as you want and see what they say. If the hotel is not full they may bend the rules abit for you.

3. Re: A la cartes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 03:18