We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

united kingdom
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

we are flying out of Manchester with Thomas cook to Holguin end of January, what are the queues like at Manchester aiport this year. We went with Thomas cook last January to cayo coco and it was horrendous at Manchester airport both at check in desks and through passport control.

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,666 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

Are you flying on 31st January - if so we're on the same flight? Can't help with info about the queues though.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
36,294 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

No way to tell. Thomas Cooks have generic check in desks so all flights check in at all desks. It depends on how many flights they have departing around that time. Same with security queues (not passport control. That's when you enter a country). Depends on volume of passengers and how many scanners they have open. You could always book fast track for security.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
99 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

The TC check in queue is always huge. It does tend to move reasonably quickly though. However once you have checked in and gone through security, there is nothing to do but wait anyway, so it doesn't bother me :)

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

gemma,i am on the same flight,think you staying at britas,i am at playa p.i think we have spoke on goa forum,which is my usual winter destination,am i right?

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,666 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

Yes borntorock I am staying at Brisas and we have spoken on the Goa forum. Hope we both enjoy Cuba as much as Goa ;-)

6. Re: thomas cook holguin flights from manchester airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19