We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brisas drinks

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brisas drinks

Looking to find ideas of sweet/ fruity drinks that are not made with slush. And also what is in a Spanish coffee?

Leeds
Destination Expert
for Goa
Level Contributor
11,707 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brisas drinks

Saw a few Spanish coffees being made in the cappuccino bar and there was an awful lot of cream in their Spanish coffees, think there was a Tia Maria type drink and rum in there as well. I did mean to try one but they looked a bit sickly for me.

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Brisas drinks

Thanks for the info on the Spanish coffee. Still looking for ideas for non slushy based drinks.

Skelton-in-Cleveland...
Level Contributor
133 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brisas drinks

They have a great cocktail list and if they don't know it. They will be happy for you to show them how to make the one you want. But try a brisas run punch that's nice. I try them all. Funny thing is I'm not fussy on piña colada but the Havana bar does a really nice one.

4. Re: Brisas drinks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:21