We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wrist Bands at P.P

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Wrist Bands at P.P

Have read some reviews that people are treated differently when wearing different coloured bands ? I thought everyone would have the same wrist-bands or is it the case that there is diff colours for guests.

London
Level Contributor
297 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

It's a different colour for repeat guests, and a different colour again if you have booked the superior rooms, but to be honest, I never noticed any difference from the 1st time to the 2nd time. We are off again this year in August. As long as your are pleasant, you are treated the same way as everyone else.

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
403 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

Is there also not a difference betwewen adult and child?

milton keynes
Level Contributor
98 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

Yes children are given white bands, there is also different colour bands for each nationality. We have been to PP 8 times and like anne808 says as long as you are pleasant, smile and say thank you, you will be treated the same.

London
Level Contributor
297 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

Roses, I didn't realise there was a different colour depending on your nationality. I suppose that would help the staff to identify which language to speak to the guest. The staff are so good with all the different language they speak, makes you feel very lazy. Although I have been trying to learn a couple of words of Spanish. I will look out for that this year!! Only 4 months, 24 days to go!!!!

milton keynes
Level Contributor
98 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

anne, I can now ask for a large glass of white wine in Spanish lol. We're back at PP on the 2nd June I can't wait!

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

It is different colours for packages and holiday suppliers.

ottawa
Level Contributor
486 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

I have travelled to this resort many times with many different companies and the bands were all gold for us after our 5th viisit no matter what airline we booked. I too thought the color was specific to what language as well as of course age to drink alcohol. Never noticed a difference due to the band just based on being friendly and smiling with a Gracias or por favor !

Edited: 25 March 2014, 16:13
toronto
Level Contributor
787 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

It is different colours for packages and holiday suppliers.

sorry, but this is not true....

Consett, United...
Level Contributor
19,497 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

Yes it is.

They also do wedding , repeat guest and verious otger things.

It is nothing to do with language spoken.

toronto
Level Contributor
787 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Wrist Bands at P.P

Obviously you have never stayed there......and you achieved your information by residing on this forum for 18 hrs a day....