We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Welland, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Hi, I've been to Cuba many times before with my mother and I have not returned for at least 8 years now until this coming June 1st -9th, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worried about the weather not being sunny and possibly raining, is there any truth to that. I am looking forward to going again but I'm scared there will not be a ray of sunshine!!!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Lots of sunshine, heat and humidity... This May has been wetter than usual but there has still been plenty of sunshine to be had.....don't worry, Im sure the weather will be wonderful, it better be, Im there during the same period...lol

Welland, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

I have been checking the website for Holguin Cuba's weather for June 1st-9 and it is showing that it will be raining for 6 days straight with no sunshine, now I'm getting even more frantic

Great Wyrley...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Nancy T.... I will be there in 4 weeks and am getting worried re weather too....! Although lots of people have told me it's hot and humid in June so I'm hoping they are right .. Fingers crossed..

Welland, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

I'm wondering if anyone is going to Las Brisas Cuba of June 1st-9th and what do you think of the weather forecast showing literally no sun and rain every day? OMG!!! This is supposed to be my trip of sunshine!!!!! Please message me ASAP. Should I even worry?

Cambridge, Canada
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Never, and I mean never, believe any of the weather forecasts as tropical weather is impossible to predict. June averages 11 days of some type of rain in the Holguin area and most of that will be at night or usually a quick shower during the day. Hurricane season runs from July to November with September and October being the months with the highest probability.

Welland, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Well I truly hope the weather forecast for Holguin Cuba is incorrect. I have not returned to Cuba for like 8 years and this will be my only chance to go back, due to my not so good health, all I'm praying for is sun and I hope someone can reassure me????????????? Thanks in advance.

Stowmarket, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Hopefully it's better than here at the moment, now travelling to Gatwick and it's pretty grim.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
841 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

We went to a Holguin resort the beginning of April and when I looked at the weather forecast before we left it was rain, followed by more rain. The week actually only had a few hours of rain on the Wednesday morning and the sun was shining by lunch time. Weather reports mean very little when it comes to Cuba. Fear not, I'm sure you will get plenty of great weather days.

Welland, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Thank you 2 Frosty For U. You have given me some hope. I'm counting the days now as we speak. I'm getting a little excited LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welland, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: weather for holguin cuba for the month of june 1st -9th

Can anyone tell me the weather for Las Brisas Cuba right now? Can anyone tell me if it really shows rain on the forecast for Holguin for the week of June 1=9th does that mean it will really rain??? I'm soooooooooooooooo confused on what it will be like