We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

trips from PP and other hotels

London
Level Contributor
297 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
trips from PP and other hotels

Just wanted to check as I have a friend of mine who is going to be in Cuba at the same time as us. She is staying in a different hotel I think it is either the Costa Verde or Blau? We are staying in PP. She is also travelling with Thomas Cook but from Manchester (we are going from Gatwick).

What I wanted to check is, do all three hotels run their various Thomas Cook trips on the same day so that she would be able to come on the same trips as us??? She is also wanting to go to Havana for the overnight trip - does anyone know which day this trip takes place?

Thank you for your help

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
98,899 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: trips from PP and other hotels

All the excursions from the hotels will run on the same day. Not sure of the day the Havana excursion takes place though.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
11,355 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: trips from PP and other hotels

Here is a list of excursions from our good friend LoonyLou. Its from June 2013 but likely not much has changed. Scroll down and you'll find the Havana excursion.

http://brisas.beep.com/excursions.htm

Cheers

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
83 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: trips from PP and other hotels

I've been on many excursions in Cuba, that have the bus stop at all 3 "Pesquero" hotels. But..

Talk to your TC rep when you book, because sometimes there is more than one bus, for a specific excursion.

London
Level Contributor
297 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: trips from PP and other hotels

Thank you all for your help.

5. Re: trips from PP and other hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 06:17