We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adjoining rooms at Brisas

Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Adjoining rooms at Brisas

Our family is heading down to Brisas in August and we would like an adjoining room for our daughter. (or should I say she wants an adjoining room) I am not sure of the process I should go through. Do I book it through the company I am buying from (RedTag.ca) or the tour operator (AirTransat) or the hotel?

I emailed Brisas to ask at rpublic@brisas.gvc.tur.cu but have not gotten a response yet. (4 days ago).

Thank you so much for your help!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adjoining rooms at Brisas

You cannot book or reserve an adjoining room through your agent or direct with the hotel - you can request adjoining/interconnecting rooms but they will NOT guarantee it, you will get a general response saying "we will do our best" .... be patient for any response to emails, they are in the process of renovating the office and are down to one computer to be shared by 3 ..

2. Re: Adjoining rooms at Brisas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 07:17