We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
841 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

Hi every one am I right in thinking that when flying in from the Uk with Thomas Cook that you are checked in on the coach transfer to the hotel. You are also given a couple of reservations to a couple of restaurants. How many do you get in total per week and wheredo you book them. Do you have to queue for ages to book them . Also I have noticed you can pay for some and are these pre bookable too and where would you pay. Thank you

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,600 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

Normally you book them at reception, Most hotels give you one at each per week. Try to book these when you have settled in or on the second day.

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,097 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

My information is not up to date but I do know that you are permitted 4 a la carte reservations per week. There are also two chargeable restaurants which, I assume, you book and pay for, at the same place where you book your a la cartes.

There used to be a separate room where you booked your a la cartes but I believe now that you book them at a desk in the main lobby area.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
103 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

The reservation desk for the a la cartes has moved - it is now to the very left of reception as you arrive, there are usually 2 staff members there to help you. The chargeable restaurants are booked at the same place but you don't pay for them until you check out.

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

When I was there in may. We got 2 restaurants bookings when we checked in on the coach. The rest we booked the next day.

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

Last year in September was the 1st time we were allocated rooms/al la cartes on the coach en route to the hotel, up to then we checked in at the hotel and were allocated rooms then and at the earliest opportunity we booked the al la carte restaurants.

Of course you can change your allocated restaurant bookings etc, and within reason, change your rooms also.

Edited: 20 July 2014, 02:03
6. Re: Booking alacarte ar Playa Pesquero

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 05:16