We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in cuba

nottingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
weather in cuba

we are off to guadalvaca (spl) in cuba in late september early october, has any one been this time and whats the weather like,someboby told me yestersday it rains none stop, (jealous me thinks)

Thanks

lyn x

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
102,234 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in cuba

Hi Lyn,

I have been frequently to that area of Cuba at that time and I can assure you that the weather is usually great. You may get the odd rainfall but it will clear quickly and the sun will come shining through. Don't worry about the weather.

nottingham
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in cuba

thank you so much for that, you certainly put my mind at rest, cant wait to go now,

Lyn

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
4,764 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in cuba

We went mid September a few years ago for two weeks , Only saw the rain once and that was for less than an hour.

Panama City, Panama
Level Contributor
18,615 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in cuba

As this is the rainy season, there is risk of a tropical storm or hurricane - but that is only a slight risk.

5. Re: weather in cuba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Holguin
Recent Conversations