We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Superior room PP

london
Level Contributor
74 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Superior room PP

Hello to everyone who reads this and could lead me the right way,we are about to book PP for this time next year and see the superior room is about £200-300 dearer than standard could anyone please tell me what is the difference and is it worth the extra cash,thank you in advance for your replies

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,571 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Superior room PP

Definitely not worth the extra cash IMHO. Not too much of a difference and, IMHO, not worth paying the extra. Check out a previous discussion on this subject at this link:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g285732-i398-k41…

The links to my photos in reply #1 no longer work, so I have I posted them again below:

…photobucket.com/albums/v317/bellagio1/Playa…

london
Level Contributor
74 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Superior room PP

Thank you for your prompt reply and seeing that you are a real expert i will take heed and save my money for a couple of excusions thanks again

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
101,571 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Superior room PP

You won't regret it, I can assure you. The standard room is more than adequate.

4. Re: Superior room PP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 06:16