We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

Anchorage, Alaska
10 posts
Save Topic
Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

My wife and I are going on the 2017 SAP...the trip from IN to AK.

Anyone else on that trip?

55 replies to this topic
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

We are leaving from Forest City on the 13th. Thing about taking highway 93 from Calgary to Jasper, any info on this highway?

Or should we just go north to Edmonton?

2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

Why was a reply removed. I don't understand.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,410 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

We frequently have spammers advertising "goods". This morning's had posted to about100 threads when I last looked. You can still see the "ghost" of his ID as the last person to post on several threads in our forum, which should disappear soon.

As to your question, hopefully someone will have first-hand knowledge. However, a couple of days ago Hwy 93 wasclosed due to a huge avalanche: cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/avalanche-closes… . You can keep an eye on current driving conditions by clicking the 'road conditions' tab here: http://www.511.alberta.ca/

Saint Louis...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

My wife and I are going as well and looking forward to the trip. It is our first time and not sure what to expect but that can be exciting as well. Packing and preparing for the flight from St. Louis to Minneapolis. Safe travels.

New Yorker
Level Contributor
116 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

How was it? We are doing 2018? It would be great if you could share.

New Yorker
Level Contributor
116 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

We are planning the Spring Adventure tour with Great Alaskan Holidays for 2018. How was your trip? Can you share?

New Yorker
Level Contributor
116 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

How was your GAH Spring Adventure? We are doing 2018. it would be great to hear from you.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
226 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

We're doing the 2018 trip also!

New Yorker
Level Contributor
116 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

Oh my! Have you planned your route? Like to share thoughts. I guess it was worth the trip, would you say? Thanks for getting back to me.

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
226 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017

No, we haven't made any plans yet except that we plan on crossing the border in Sweetgrass Montana. Going to travel across highway 2 in the northern US. It's a beautiful route. We traveled it last summer heading to Glacier National Park. We are anxious to get a date set so that we can really start planning That is exciting to me to plan! Have you made any plans yet? I think it will be well worth the trip. We've rented from Great Alaskan Holidays 4 times in Alaska previously so we are pretty comfortable with the company.

Edited: 16 October 2017, 23:11
Reply to: Great Alaskan Holidays Spring Adventure Package 2017
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted