We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gps sd cards

north carolina
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Topic
gps sd cards

This question is not only for fly's and foto's but since i saw on a previous post that you hiked with a garmin e-trex vista i would ask you.Our wonderful son got us one for christmas and my husband is reading up on all the info.My question is where is the best place to get topo alaska sd cards? If you have any helpful hints would be appreciated.We are going to be in Denali from july 16-20th 2009.we are staying at tek, then head to seward with stops along the way.Thanks to everyone again for all the good info on planning our trip.I cant even describe how excited we are to visit wonderful Alaska.I am sure i'll be back again on TA to ask about something else i thought of.HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,665 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gps sd cards

Flys&Fotos has work commitments that make it next to impossible for him to monitor the board much right now. Send him a private message with your question or with a link to this thread. That will generate an EMail to him and he will be able to respond.

Flys&Fotos is a great resource for photography. We spent several days together in Haines, AK last month photographing eagles. Was great to learn things from him.

John

2. Re: gps sd cards

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 03:19