I am planning on visiting Alaska sometime in JULY or AUGUST.
This is a plan which I had in mind. Can you please suggest?
We will be 4 adults and 2 kids (6 and 8 years).
1. Day 1: Fly to Anchorage.
2. Day 1: Stay overnight in Anchorage.
4. Day 2: Spend the remaining day exploring Seward. - What can one see with no car in hand? Since we do not have a car in hand in Seward, what is the best recommendation getting around in Seward between railroad station to the lodging in Seward and then to the Kenai Cruise location.
6. Day 3: Stay overnight in Seward - Any recommendations for a decent lodging in this place?
6. Day 4: Take the railroad back to Anchorage. Depart at 6:00 PM and Arrive at 10:15 PM.
7. Day 4: Stay over night in Anchorage.
8. Day 5: Leave after breakfast for Denali National Forest by rental car. 5 hour ride.
9. Day 5: Stay overnight near Denali National Forest - Any recommendations for a decent lodging in this place?
10.Day 6: Visit Denali National Forest.
11.Day 7: Leave early morning back for Anchorage.
12.Day 7: Fly back to mainland.