I'll be making a trip this June, driving a loop beginning and ending in Anchorage. One leg of the trip will be a ferry (with car) from Valdez to Whittier. We already have a specific date in mind, and would probably prefer the faster ferry. How far ahead should one book this?
Since you pay in advance, I'd just as soon wait another month or so unless I'm taking a huge risk of getting closed out. Thanks.