We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

Central Maine
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

Being a newbie on this sight I believe I posted a message on the Alaska forum but cannot seem to find it or any answers to it.

Obviously I have made an error somewhere. The post I thought I made was on 1/09/2013. Any help navigating this site would be much appreciated. Thanks

Martin B

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,748 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

Welcome. But since 1/9/2013 hasn't come yet, maybe it will show up tomorrow :-).

Otherwise I would just start a new post.

Chugiak, Alaska
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

And for future reference, the easiest way to find your posts is to click on your name in a forum and it will show you all your posts.

Greater Sydney...
Level Contributor
18,551 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

Not if there is only one post showing under the OP name, tiger. The original post MUST have been either under another tag name, or have been deleted.

Chugiak, Alaska
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

Oh, yes, Frommy, I'm aware that the poster only has one post, but if they click on their name, they will still see all their posts. Make it easier for them to find later when they have multiple ones.

Central Maine
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

Thanks I will repost my ???'s

6. Re: New Poster, cannot find my Alaska Forum Post ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2014, 06:16