We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riley Creek Campground showers

Arizona
Level Contributor
226 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Riley Creek Campground showers

I searched the forum as well as the Internet and wasn't able to find the hours for the showers at Riley Creek. I'm staying at Savage River and have booked the Wonder Lake shuttle each of the 3 days we're there. Since we'll be getting back late I was hoping the showers had later hours. Anyone know?

Anchorage, Alaska
Level Contributor
305 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riley Creek Campground showers

Riley Creek Mercantile, in which the showers are located, has posted hours of 7am-11pm in the peak season, 7am to 10pm in off season. I would imagine the showers are available close to closing. reservedenali.com/entrance-facilities/riley-…

2. Re: Riley Creek Campground showers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 06:16