We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RV 28 days June

sydney
Level Contributor
72 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
RV 28 days June

my wife and I are heading to Alaska for 28days. we fly into anchorage on the 30th May at 2pm and pickup our motorhome from ABC.

We are both 30. and our interests are.. hiking, fishing, photography, and we'd like to see mountains, glaciers, rivers and lots of animals!

We are not really ones for gold panning or looking at gold mines or museums it's all about the natural outdoors.

So i'm hoping you guys might be able to give us a trip plan.. of the best destinations and in what order for our 28days and roughly how much time we will need in each spot..

Keep in mind we'd like to do a senic flight with a landing somwhere.

a glaicer cruise.. one that gets in close..

and a fishing charter on a river to catch some kings!

MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

USA
Level Contributor
9,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RV 28 days June

Peter, it is best if you keep asking questions in your original post so everyone can see what has already been suggested.

So I have brought that post of yours up to the top for you to continue your questions there.

port republic
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RV 28 days June

You are going to have a great time. You have enough time to do everything. you will mostly be splitting time between the kenai to the south of anchorage and Denali and the interior north.

Start by figuring out when the best time to fish for kings will be. The Kenai river is one option but there are plenty of other choices Start by emailing some guides and look at maps. then check diffent destinations seward whittier homer soldotna in the south Denali Talkeetna Healy and others for specifics

3. Re: RV 28 days June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2014, 05:16