We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alaskan cruise completion-Vancouver

Sturgeon
Level Contributor
539 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Alaskan cruise completion-Vancouver

We arrive in Vancouver 7:30am from our southbound cruise on the Coral Princess. Our flights don't leave until 2:00pm. Do we have time to do anything there before sitting in the airport. I planned on self disembark, airport shuttle, but are there better ideas? Recommendations please. This will be the end of our 2 week land, cruise adventure. Maybe we will need a break and not try to fit in one more thing?

fti
MN
Destination Expert
for Alaska
Level Contributor
15,752 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alaskan cruise completion-Vancouver

Cruise days are always crazy at the Vancouver airport. Are you flying from Vancouver to the US? If so you go through both Canadian and US border formalities in Vancouver. I would go right to the airport for sure.

There is a great option from Canada Place to the airport by train. I did it last summer. Not too far of a walk and quite easy if you are self disembarkung.

Edited: 01 June 2013, 16:05
2. Re: Alaskan cruise completion-Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 June 2013, 16:33
Edited: 01 June 2013, 16:33
Sturgeon
Level Contributor
539 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alaskan cruise completion-Vancouver

Thanks for the reply. If it was just my wife and I, we would do the train. We will have my in-laws and I'm not sure they can handle their bags even though it is a relatively short distance, so we will do shuttle or limo.

4. Re: Alaskan cruise completion-Vancouver

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 05:17