We just got a great flight deal to Anchorage from JFk. Its our first time there and we will be travelling with our 3 year old son and 6 month old daughter. Need some help planning a trip. Leaving on August 27th and returning on September 4th. That gives us 7 full days.
These are the main questions I have, any other information apart from this is also welcome!
1. Places to visit, How many days should we spend in each place?
2. Places to avoid with kids
3. Kid friendly places to stay (we dont have a very high budget either)
4. Would renting a RV be a good option?
5. Are there any cruises which start and end in Anchorage. I am thinking if this is a good option so we save on hotels and car and maybe food too!?Edited: 06 August 2013, 20:25