We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with information for travel

alabama, US
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help with information for travel

I'm looking for some recommedation about what is the cheapest and the best way to travel.

Which are the best places to go around United States, but also around Europe or other places, because I like to travel around the world.

I was surfering in google to find some good webpage where I can get good information and good pictures from the places to decided where I want to go and how.

I found the webpage http://goplanettravel.blogspot.com that is really good, but I would like to get more webpages to complete the information.

Please anyone could help me.

Thank you and take care

Mentioned in this post
United States
United States
North America
Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,627 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon 45-Minute Helicopter...
531 Reviews
from US$276.99*
US$299.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,112 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Grand Canyon and Sedona Deluxe...
629 Reviews
from US$179.29*
Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,534 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with information for travel

You need to be way more specific about what you want to do. This website can give you lots of advice, but you need to know where you want to go first.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with information for travel

And what time of year do you want to visit?

Aubrey, Texas
Level Contributor
10,527 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with information for travel

Perhaps the best way to approach a trip like you describe is to decide what you're interested in, then seek places which fit those interests. For example, if you like outdoor activities, then US national parks like Grand Canyon and Yellowstone should appear on your itinerary. And you could search for the best places to scuba dive, take mountain treks, bike rides or whatever.

And cheapest and best sometimes go together in travel, but in my experience not often.