We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whoo Hoo!

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,888 posts
248 reviews
Save Topic
Whoo Hoo!

The new page format is here! Now it's time to play and explore and manage it. If you like the old look, click on expand view...

Got get to work on FAQs...

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,641 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
45-minute Helicopter Flight Over the...
575 Reviews
from US$276.99*
US$299.00
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,129 Reviews
from US$142.99*
Scottsdale, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
2,579 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whoo Hoo!

Just when I thought I'd have three weeks of nothing but relaxing and golf in the White Mountains, RedRox!!! If I can maintain my internet connection I will be working away. Please PM me with hints and suggestions to help our AZ visitors.

~C

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whoo Hoo!

Expand view....DONE!

Longview, Washington
Destination Expert
for Mount Rainier National Park
Level Contributor
2,583 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whoo Hoo!

O.K., RedRox, I went to expand view, but the print is still so small I can barely read it. I know my eyesight is not that bad--could it be my computer?

At Post a Reply, your post is nice, clear, easy to read print.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
Level Contributor
63,888 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whoo Hoo!

Expanding the page to view doesn't change the font or print size, it simply eliminates the advertising column on the right and widens the text screen.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,402 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Whoo Hoo!

Also, the original view shows the top questions, itineraries, and Destination Experts right on that page, whereas in the expanded view you need to click a link to take you to that information...and it actually takes you to the original view.

Kitters, I have no problem with the font size on my computer. Perhaps try deleting the cache in the web browser you are using, closing and re-opening your web browser, and/or restarting your computer.

Longview, Washington
Destination Expert
for Mount Rainier National Park
Level Contributor
2,583 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Whoo Hoo!

Janss - I got to checking around and discovered my font size was set at 'smaller'. I changed it to 'medium' and everything looks great now. Thanks.

Kit

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,796 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Whoo Hoo!

expand view it is. as much as i like change i don't think my brain can handle another one. lol

8. Re: Whoo Hoo!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2010, 08:17