My wife and I are going to come from Israel for theree weeks in mid March, to see the landscapes of Northern New Mexico and Northern Arizona . We intend to enter Arizona near Canyon de Chely, visit Coal Mine Canyon, Page, Supai, Sedona and fly back from Phoenix. We will appreciate answers for the following questions:
1. We are very interested in alternative architecture (cob houses, earthships, strawbale houses,hogans, teepees etc...), could you recommend us sites that we may visit, or even sleep in such structures?
2. Could you recommend us beautiful wild hot springs in Central and Northern Arizona ?
3. How can we get directions to the Blue Canyon and Ha Ho No Geh canyon?
4. What is the best way to explore the Monument Valley?
6. Should we go to the Lower or Upper Antelope canyon?
Anat & Yossi Lerner