We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quartzsite jan. 2013 RV show

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Quartzsite jan. 2013 RV show

I have never been to the Q. will boondock with the LOWs or Escapees for a couple days. then would like to go to rv park orhotel close to the big tent. does anyone know if ther is bus service on main streets. cant seem to find any info. have done rvparks reviews but seems mostly old reviews in the off season non-jan. Anyone know about getting a rv site or hotel room in Jan bout 15-23rd ? and also rent a car. I've internetted till I cant see anymore.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dy

Arizona
Destination Expert
for Scottsdale
Level Contributor
4,593 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quartzsite jan. 2013 RV show

Seriously, i think there is only one hotel in Quartzite, a Super 8, so if you want some nights there, book now, it will fill fast during any of the "events" in town.

Quartize is a pretty quirky town, full of character and characters, not even sure of a bus or shuttle system in town, so no surprise if you have not found one.

Doubt there is a car rental, but you might check the nearest communities in Blythe CA or Ehrenberg AZ for some additional services.

Uden, The...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
60,942 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quartzsite jan. 2013 RV show

Yes, very quirky and I have never seen so many RV at one places nose to tail like in Quartszsite. And some thunderbirds in the middle of nowhere. A rock shop and Jolly''s tomb

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona
Level Contributor
2,238 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quartzsite jan. 2013 RV show

Yes, Quartzsite is quite an experience in January. I once called the Q Chamber of Commerce and they told me the closest place to rent a car was Blythe.

I would just go with RV Park Reviews and call any of the parks that sound decent. You're not going to find a resort park in Q.

If you haven't already done so, you may want to check out this website:

http://www.quartzsitervshow.com/

4. Re: Quartzsite jan. 2013 RV show

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2013, 10:17