We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Rock

thefbi
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Little Rock

I am going to be visiting Arkanssa and plan to stay in the Little Rock area. I am looking for any insider information of things to do and see on day trips. I would appreciate any insight, including if I would be better to go elsewhere.

Little Rock...
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
325 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Rock

What do YOU enjoy doing?

thefbi
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Rock

I enjoy sightseeing, scenery and anything unique for a local area. I will drive for good local food.

Little Rock...
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
325 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Rock

Stay at a hotel on Markham /President Clinton, There are three good hotels on this street, The Doubletree, the Peabody and the Courtyard. Visit the Clinton Presidential Library and consider the Historic Arkansas Museaum and the Old State House Museum. All these are in or close to the RiverMarket which is a restaurant and entertainment district. All of these are within easy walking distance and are in a very safe area.

thefbi
Level Contributor
10 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Little Rock

Thank you and especially for the safe area. I do worry when traveling and not knowing an area that I might stumble into a bad location.

5. Re: Little Rock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2009, 16:20