We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Road trip to Northeast Arkansas

Jefferson City...
1 post
Save Topic
Road trip to Northeast Arkansas

I'm traveling with Mom, who is in a wheelchair, to Northeast Arkansas June 9-10. Any suggestions on clean. cheap handicap lodging and good food? Need suggestions on where to drive to in Delta area for sightseeing from the car. Thank you!

Arkansas Ozarks
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Road trip to Northeast Arkansas

How cheap? Super 8 in Jonesboro has a clean and cheap room with handicap modifications. Jonesboro has your typical chain restaurants -- Olive Garden, Ruby Tuesday, El Chico, Outback, etc.

The Crowley's Ridge parkway is a nice drive.

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Road trip to Northeast Arkansas

I'll second Crowley's Ridge Parkway. It was my first thought for that area. www.crowleysridge.org/grounds-trails Wheel chair accessible trail available. www.arkansas.com/places-to-go/scenic-byways You could also check out the Great River Road running north/south in delta area. Information is in that last link above.

3. Re: Road trip to Northeast Arkansas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 13:42