We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fun stop on 540 north to bentonville

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
289 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Fun stop on 540 north to bentonville

Traveling to a soccer tournament next weekend in Bentonville. I'll have my 10 year old and my 72 year old mother, looking for something fun to do on the way. A stop for an hour or two, fun place for lunch, quirky store, cave, rock or jewel mining???? Any ideas welcome. I think War Eagle is going on, but doubt my daughter would like that as much as we would. We will be coming from I-40 in Oklahoma.

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fun stop on 540 north to bentonville

Drive straight to Bentonville and go to Crystal Bridges Museum. It's free, it's world class, and my kids loved it.

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
289 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fun stop on 540 north to bentonville

Thanks I will look into that! I love FREE!

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
289 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fun stop on 540 north to bentonville

Crystal bridges museum of American art was great! Thanks for the tip, jimjade3!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fun stop on 540 north to bentonville

Great! Glad you enjoyed Crystal Bridges. I was shocked when we first took our teens. We thought they'd drag us out of there in a half hour and 3 hours later we were still there, all enjoying it.

5. Re: Fun stop on 540 north to bentonville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Arkansas
Recent Conversations