We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for themed suites ideas

jackson, ca
Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Looking for themed suites ideas

I am looking for photos from various hotels or resorts in the U.S .that have themed suites. I work in the industry and want to get some ideas to help freshen up the look of some of our suites. Has anyone stayed somewhere in a themed suite that they just fell in love with?

San Diego
Level Contributor
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for themed suites ideas

Castlewood Cottages in Big Bear

http://www.castlewoodcottages.com/ I'm dying to go back there again! My husband and I stayed in the King Arthur and had a wonderful weekend! Next time I'd like to stay in The Enchanted Forest. They have a lot of pics on their website for you to check out.

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
31,948 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for themed suites ideas

Try Mt. Madonna Inn near Paso Robles. Outrageous.

Newbury Park...
Level Contributor
3,358 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for themed suites ideas

Shadow Mountain Inn - Julian

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for themed suites ideas

Madonna Inn is in San Luis Obispo and it is the best!

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for themed suites ideas

The Union Hotel, in Los Alamos north of Santa Barbara.

The 6 rooms in the mansion all have unique themes. For example, the 50s room is a drive-in theater theme with a bed made from a 1956 Cadillac.

www.unionhotelvictmansion.com/vm-rooms.shtml

Level Contributor
34,979 posts
898 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for themed suites ideas

I have heard good things about the Madonna Inn as well, my son stayed in the Caveman Room and had a nice time there. My in-laws have also enjoyed stays there on special occasions.

In Oregon, you may want to check out the Sylvia Beach Hotel in Nye Beach (Newport) it is book-themed and has views of the ocean. They have a website if you're interested. Have fun on your project! :)

7. Re: Looking for themed suites ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 11:16