So excited - our flights are now booked for late June next year!
Haven't booked accommodation yet but have decided on following itinerary:
LA - 3 nights
LV- 4 nights
Yosemite - 2 nights
SF - 3 nights
Carmel - 2 nights
Cambria - 2 nights
Have one more night after Cambria to play with but considering not booking accommodation and deciding on the last night whether we want to stay in Cambria another night or head back to LA for one last night.
We were originally going to stay in Santa Barbara rather than Cambria but changed my mind after some advice from TA members. Hopefully I've made the right choice. The drive from Cambria to LA seems quite long but then again so does the drive from Carmel to Santa Barbara.
Would it be better from a driving point of view to stay somewhere between Cambria and Santa Barbara to even out the driving times?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!