We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avis Car Rental @ Hollywood?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
67 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Avis Car Rental @ Hollywood?

I am staying at Orchid Suites at Hollywood, anyone know any Avis car rental nearby? I can't seem to find any nearby. I am getting a good price from Singapore that's why i am using Avis. Thx

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood
Hollywood
1,346 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Desert Riviera Hotel
Desert Riviera Hotel
#1 of 75 hotels in Palm Springs
Deerfield Lodge at Heavenly
Deerfield Lodge at Heavenly
#1 of 65 hotels in South Lake Tahoe
Hotel California
Hotel California
#2 of 75 hotels in Palm Springs
Berkeley, Ca.
Level Contributor
4,705 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avis Car Rental @ Hollywood?

The closest Avis location to the Hollywood Orchid is at 3600 Wilshire Blvd. You can take the Red Line subway from Hollywood/Highland station--which the Orchid is very near--to Vermont/Wilshire station. At Vermont/Wilshire transfer to a Purple Line train and take it one stop westbound to Wilshire/Normandie station, and you'll be a couple of blocks from the rental site.

Mentioned in this post
Hollywood Orchid Suites
Hollywood Orchid Suites
2,328 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Hollywood
Hollywood
1,346 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Hotel Normandie
Hotel Normandie
767 Reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
67 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avis Car Rental @ Hollywood?

Thanks Wanderer :)

3. Re: Avis Car Rental @ Hollywood?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 January 2013, 10:28