We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Finding summer clothes at the end of august

Adelaide, Australia
8 posts
Save Topic
Finding summer clothes at the end of august

I wll be in anaheim from the 23 August and then in LA till the 1 Septenber. Will I be ale to find any decent summer clothes? I been told it will be all slim pickings left. Thanks

Santa Monica...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Mammoth Lakes
Level Contributor
30,508 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Finding summer clothes at the end of august

There will be many sales with lots and lots of summer clothes at that time. Go to Macys, Nordstroms, Target, etc.

So.Cal
Level Contributor
366 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Finding summer clothes at the end of august

Keep in mind that in So. California people wear shorts and short sleeved tops all year round. We do get cool spells, but we never put away our "summer clothes' like people do in cold climates. You will find fall clothing lines in the stores, but here will be plenty of warm weather stuff available.

Mentioned in this post
Adelaide, Australia
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Finding summer clothes at the end of august

Thank you for all the great advice. Can't wait!!

4. Re: Finding summer clothes at the end of august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 10:17