We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

your best choices for firm mattresses in California hotels

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
328 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
your best choices for firm mattresses in California hotels

hello,

After some very uncomfortable nights in several hotels along the country on soft mattrasses and having terrible back pains after

,I hereby kindly ask for your advise to help me making here a list of your best recommendations for all kinds of places to stay - hotels, inns,motels etc. regarding the firm/very firm mattrasses you enjoyed.

I found out that most of the high-end places have soft or very soft mattrasses , and some small inns had surprisingly great firm mattrasses so we had wonderful sleep there and the day after looked so different and we could walk and enjoy our hikes.

thank you so much for your kind help!!

happy new year - Tal

Roseville...
Level Contributor
1,102 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: your best choices for firm mattresses in California hotels

It depends on exact location. You will have to post what cities you will be staying in.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
22,418 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: your best choices for firm mattresses in California hotels

I once remember staying at a hotel in Denver which had the number bed, where you can select firmness. I think it's difficult to determine unless you have specific hotels in mind and can check with individual establishments.

Mentioned in this post
Denver
Denver
Colorado
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
328 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: your best choices for firm mattresses in California hotels

thank you, what i meant is if you can write here from your own experience and memory.. i use to take business card from hotels and inns in which we had a really good sleep.

maybe this post would interest other mature travellers.. we can devide it according to areas if you like or according to places. cities are OK but you visit also little towns, nature etc.. I really hope that now it is better explained.

than you in advance for your kind cooperation

all the best - Tal

4. Re: your best choices for firm mattresses in California hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2014, 10:17