We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Have to Stay Near Stockton, CA - Looking for options

Winnipeg, Canada
5 posts
Save Topic
Have to Stay Near Stockton, CA - Looking for options

HI have to stay near Stockton but not right in it. Feeling nervous of safety in stockton. Has anyone ever stayed there? How about any of the vacation rentals in Lodi?

Thanks

Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
32,440 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Have to Stay Near Stockton, CA - Looking for options

Is this a business trip? How long will your stay be?

California
Level Contributor
10,862 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Have to Stay Near Stockton, CA - Looking for options

I recently had dinner in Lodi, had never been there before and I thought it was a great looking place. http://www.rosewoodbarandgrill.com/

Drove by this place:

preferredhotelgroup.com/summit/…

Stockton does seem to be in the news alot for all the wrong reasons so I understand your hesitation about staying there.

Most of the Lodi lodging is off I 5 or off 99 so it would help to know if you need to be off either of those in particular.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
20,862 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Have to Stay Near Stockton, CA - Looking for options

Depends on what you'll be doing in Stockton. It's a good sized city so there are bad areas and good areas.

4. Re: Have to Stay Near Stockton, CA - Looking for options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2014, 07:16