We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doobie Bros Americas Cup concert tonight in San Francisco

Peterborough UK
Level Contributor
134 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Doobie Bros Americas Cup concert tonight in San Francisco

Anyone know if tonight's gig is free? I know there are tickets priced for reserved seating, but does that mean 'standing' is free?

San Francisco, Ca
Level Contributor
14,534 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doobie Bros Americas Cup concert tonight in San Francisco

As far as I know, this is a regular concert venue, only available with paid tickets. You might be able to hear the concert from the sidewalk. I don't see any official standing areas on the seating plan of the venue.

Dublin, California
Level Contributor
19,553 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doobie Bros Americas Cup concert tonight in San Francisco

Standing is always free, but whether you can hear the concert from the sidewalks is open to question. I am sure you can't see any performer.

Peterborough UK
Level Contributor
134 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Doobie Bros Americas Cup concert tonight in San Francisco

Thanks. We are here on vacation and only found out about it tonight. The guide on a tour bus thought it may have been free, but we don't think we fancy standing out on the sidewalk, so it'll be a beer (or two) and a meal out instead. Not such a bad option.

4. Re: Doobie Bros Americas Cup concert tonight in San Francisco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 06:17