We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

San Diego and Zoo week of New Years?

7 posts
Save Topic
San Diego and Zoo week of New Years?

I've been reading the forums and can't get a good idea how crowded the SD Zoo is week of New Years?

Am thinking of bringing my 3 year old to SD and Zoo, Balboa park - bad idea? If we go thinking of staying in Liberty Station area - any comments?

Jungle Bells at the zoo looks fun. Also was going to just do 2 days - 1 zoo and 1 Balboa park - coming down from Bay Area. Any comments welcome. I know this is really last minute.

San Diego
Destination Expert
for San Diego
Level Contributor
64,318 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: San Diego and Zoo week of New Years?

I really don't think it matters how many other people are at the zoo or in the park.

It is not like Disneyland where you need to worry about waiting in line.

Get to either place by about 10AM and you'll not have trouble parking.

2. Re: San Diego and Zoo week of New Years?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2014, 05:17