We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Taxi to Use to in Pleasanton CA

Pleasanton...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Which Taxi to Use to in Pleasanton CA

Hi,

I would like to know of the transportation options and their cost from Pleasanton CA to SFO airport for one way. It's only for 3 day.

Would it be advisable to get a taxi cab or car service (i read a bit about it at another forum).?

Please advice.

i saw these taxis here

Desoto Cab 925-777-7777

Pleasanton Taxi 925-400-0000

8 Million Taxi Cab 925-800-0000

which taxi should i use?

Thank you :)

Mentioned in this post
Pleasanton
Pleasanton
Tri-Valley, CA
Long Beach...
Level Contributor
1,327 posts
528 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Taxi to Use to in Pleasanton CA

have you looked into taking the bart from dublin/pleasanton to the SFO airport

Mentioned in this post
San Francisco
Level Contributor
36,629 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Taxi to Use to in Pleasanton CA

I don't know exactly how much a cab would be from Pleasanton to SFO but it won't be cheap. Probably $150 or so.

Your post is a little unclear. The title asks about taxi to use "to in" Pleasanton but the post asks about getting from Pleasanton to SFO. And I'm not sure about your reference to "only 3 day." Is that how long you're staying in Pleasanton? How will you get around while there?

Agree with above that BART will be the most efficient way to get from SFO to Pleasanton. But you still have issues of getting from BART to wherever it is your travels take you in Pleasanton.

www.bart.gov

Mentioned in this post
Pleasanton
Pleasanton
Tri-Valley, CA
Santa Cruz...
Destination Expert
for Santa Cruz
Level Contributor
33,009 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which Taxi to Use to in Pleasanton CA

We often use a car service from Santa Cruz to SFO if we are going to be on a long trip and want to avoid parking charges. We have paid up to $100.

Here is a service from Pleasanton to SFO whose rates are advertised as $85.

Call for availability

sfo airport car service

24 Hour service

925- 594-0431

baylimo@live.com

Open 24 hours

Mentioned in this post
Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz
California
Pleasanton
Pleasanton
Tri-Valley, CA
4. Re: Which Taxi to Use to in Pleasanton CA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2014, 05:17