We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pebble Beach

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Topic
Pebble Beach

If possible I was interested in walking (actually rolling…I use a wheelchair) the grounds of Pebble Beach GC during the evening hours, to get some pictures of the beautiful holes. In particular the 7th hole. Can anyone advise the easiest/shortest way to get there?

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pebble Beach

I would suggest posting this question in the Monterey forum where more Pebble Beach locals will see it and you are more likely to get a meaninful response.

Also, do you really mean the evening hours? The course, as far as I know, is not lit up at night so trying to take photos at that time isn't going to work very well, most likely.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pebble Beach

I'm not sure how to move questions. An hour or so prior to sunset is what I meant.

Los Angeles
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles
Level Contributor
15,783 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pebble Beach

Just create a new post in the Monterey forum. No need to move this post.

Monterey Bay...
Level Contributor
881 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pebble Beach

I don't think you'll have a problem IF you leave after most of the golfers are finishing for the day. Later in the evening, I wouldn't think you'd find any on 7. If you do run in to any active golfers, just obey the rules of golf course etiquette.

I've worked an annual charitable tournament there and it seemed many people would come out in the evenings to use the trails. I only remember once some people getting kicked out around 2pm, but they were looking for celebrity pics.

Enjoy!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pebble Beach

Thank you for the replies. Is it best to park at the clubhouse and make my way to #7, or is there somewhere closer to park?

6. Re: Pebble Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 04:33