We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tufesa bus company

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
tufesa bus company

Has anyone used the tufesa bus company to get around California?

My girlfriend and I are travelling all around the West Coast of the US and we were just wondering if anyone had any reviews on this bus company as there isn't a lot around about them.

Thanks in advance

Santa Clara...
Level Contributor
21,651 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tufesa bus company

This looks to be a Mexican line serving the Latino population in CA judging from their stops. Did you find them on GoToBus? I don't know anything about them. Where are you trying to go?

toulon
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tufesa bus company

yo quiero contar una historia increíble que ocurrió en Tijuana a la camionera tuneas en el dia 23 enero 2015 y quE yo voy a escribir en el web con tripadvisor; al momento de pagar con tarjeta de credito, el hilo y la ventanilla no permitian al cliente de printar el mismo su código secreto..... entonces el vendedor dice que uno debe darle el código y el mismo lo va a presionar !!!!!!!!! NUNCA HE VISTO ESO EN NINGUNA PARTE DEL MUNDO !!!!! yo no quise darle mi código entonces se cancelo la compra de boleto hacia Guadalajara.

Pera durante todo mi viaje en mexico yo conte la historia a toda las companias que encontre para que se sepa lo que propone TUFESA y lo voy a contar en TRIPADVISOR

toulon
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tufesa bus company

It's more, it's impossible to write this below on TUFESA WEBSITE, because, the WEBSITE is always out of service !!!!!!!

yo quiero contar una historia increíble que ocurrió en Tijuana a la camionera tuneas en el dia 23 enero 2015 y quE yo voy a escribir en el web con tripadvisor; al momento de pagar con tarjeta de credito, el hilo y la ventanilla no permitian al cliente de printar el mismo su código secreto..... entonces el vendedor dice que uno debe darle el código y el mismo lo va a presionar !!!!!!!!! NUNCA HE VISTO ESO EN NINGUNA PARTE DEL MUNDO !!!!! yo no quise darle mi código entonces se cancelo la compra de boleto hacia Guadalajara.

Pera durante todo mi viaje en mexico yo conte la historia a toda las companias que encontre para que se sepa lo que propone TUFESA y lo voy a contar en TRIPADVISOR

Salt Lake City, Utah
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: tufesa bus company

I wrote this somewhere else. Copying it here. Unedited so parts may seem random.

I needed a bus from san diego to salt lake city. I found this company on gotobus.com. The price was great for the distance. The busses seem to be newer in great condition. Maybe they got new ones since the last negative review as the air conditioning also was on the entire time where I was a little cold unless I had a jacket. I transferred to a new bus in Las Vegas where they currently have it off. They have personal ceiling air and lights.

The busses are comfortable though I have not driven with other companies to compare with. They have outlets for electrical devices. The company seems to be originated from Mexico as all I have seen speak Spanish though I do not. This has not been a problem for me. Customer service was helpful over the phone.

The only confusing thing I encountered was trying to find the pickup location at seaport village. The address stated was correct there is just two tour bus loading zones on two different streets so it confused me. I just waited at the corner until I saw the bus arrive. It turned out to be the road next to the park not the parking lot.

The drivers are very friendly. I would definitely ride through this company again. The office buildings may not be fancy but that shouldn't matter anyways as I wanted an affordable bus ride home.

The first bus had movies playing the whole time. Some were In English with spanish subtitles the last one that played was only in spanish. The second bus it was off but they probably would of turned it on if I asked but it was a ride from 8 pm to 4 am so I was glad it was off so I could sleep.

So yes its a great company but if people prefer luxury probably should just ride a plane.

I want to add make sure you go to the location you select to be picked up at else if they they have no one on their list I saw them just skip the pick/drop off point. Just call and confirm the pickup or drop off time and reservation.

-tyson

5. Re: tufesa bus company

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 February 2016, 05:16