We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for Doughnut Shops in Colorado

Level Contributor
1,440 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for Doughnut Shops in Colorado

I'll be making a weeklong trip to Colorado, circling from Denver to Vail to Glenwood Springs to Montrose to Gunnison to Colorado Springs.

I'm in seach of doughnut shops. Not Krispy Kreme, not Dunkin Doughnuts, but doughnuts that are unique to an area or a town. Does anyone have suggestions to help me get my doughnut fix in Colorado?

Estes Park, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for Doughnut Shops in Colorado

I don't know if you have been to Estes Park, Colorado, but it is in the mountains and located next to Rocky Mountain National Park. It is a lovely, small tourist town and a great place to visit--it is close to the Colorado cities of Loveland, Greeley, Ft. Collins, and Boulder. Anyway, they have a wonderful local doughnut shop called Donut Haus located at 342 Moraine Ave, phone 970-586-2988. It has been there for years and is popular with the locals and tourists alike. Have fun in Colorado!

2. Re: Looking for Doughnut Shops in Colorado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 07:17