We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snowboarding March 5 - 9 2008

Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Snowboarding March 5 - 9 2008

Two women 29 going to Colorado for a snowboard getaway.

We have been boarding for years... one originally from Vancouver and the other Toronto.

Would love a recommendation of mountain and lodging for that time of year. We want to travel before kids March Break. If there is night boarding that would be cool too.

Some nightlife with good food is the bonus! We're culture girls so...

Thank you in advance.

A

Phantom Canyon Brewing Co
Architectural Buildings, Bars & Clubs, Breweries
Pedal Hopper
Bar, Club & Pub Tours, Bike Tours
Topgolf Centennial
Bars & Clubs, Game & Entertainment Centres, Lessons & Workshops
evergreen, colorado
Level Contributor
5,587 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snowboarding March 5 - 9 2008

For night boarding go to Keystone.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
651 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Snowboarding March 5 - 9 2008

If you want to board at night, go to Keystone. I personally am not a fan of Keystone's snow, even when it is "good" snow. So I would rather board at Breckenridge or Vail during the day and then go to Keystone at night, but that's just me! Both Breck and Vail are very large resorts, lots of terrain, back bowls ect., and they both have fun towns with nightlife. hope this helps!

3. Re: Snowboarding March 5 - 9 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 15:16