We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Salmon Arm BC Canada to Aurora, Colorado

Salmon Arm BC
1 post
Save Topic
Driving from Salmon Arm BC Canada to Aurora, Colorado

I'll be driving to Colorado at the beginning of October, any advise of roads etc... would be helpful.

Thanks!

Freehold, New Jersey
Level Contributor
819 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from Salmon Arm BC Canada to Aurora, Colorado

once you get to spokane its all interstate highway you should have no issues whatsoever

Frisco, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Frisco
Level Contributor
5,760 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving from Salmon Arm BC Canada to Aurora, Colorado

Ok, personal experience ... When I decided to move out here from the east coast in the 90s, I drove my 83 CJ7 Jeep and my little dog across country. I had done my research and decided Aurora would be the place to go. I rolled into town on I-70, turned onto 225 and picked an exit to enter Aurora. Well I picked Colfax and whoa, I was caught off guard. I entered this hooker, druggy infested area and immediately second guessed my move. I think Colfax is still a 'colorful' spot there; so maybe know where you are going in Aurora. I actually ended up living in Lakewood instead of Aurora.

I looked up your area on google maps and if you wanted to, there are some fantastic stops along the way, like Glacier, Yellowstone, Tetons, Flaming Gorge, etc... Sounds like a fun road trip, be safe!!!

3. Re: Driving from Salmon Arm BC Canada to Aurora, Colorado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 04:15