We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does "Damn Brewery" still exist?

Georgia
Level Contributor
15 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Does "Damn Brewery" still exist?

Five years ago my husband took me to Keystone, Breckenridge area and he fell in love with a restaurant with the name "Damn Brewery". He talks constantly about going back to this place, but I can't remember what town it was in and I'm afraid it may not even still be open. I want to plan a surprise trip for him. Has anyone heard of such a place?

Colorado Western...
Destination Expert
for Ouray, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Montrose
Level Contributor
650 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does "Damn Brewery" still exist?

Could it have been the "Dillon Dam Brewery" in Dillon, CO?

Here's a Google Local link for location, phone, and other info (you'll need to paste the 2 parts together -- this forum wouldn't allow the long string of characters to be posted):

www.google.com/local…

&sa=X&near=Breckenridge,+CO+80424&radius=0&latlng=39481667,-106037778,15978805053324878020

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,846 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does "Damn Brewery" still exist?

Yes, the Dam Brewery is still there and dishing out great beer and food! I went earlier this summer with my kids and my visiting sister and niece and we all had a dam good time at the Dam Brewery! My favorite beer is the Wildernest Wheat, very refreshing on a hot day. They actually have their own website: http://www.dambrewery.com/ Hope you have a dam nice visit!

Puerto Penasco...
Level Contributor
49 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does "Damn Brewery" still exist?

It's definitely still there and on Highway 6 in Dillon. We just ate there several time last summer while staying at our place in Summit County.