We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

San Jose, Costa Rica
3 posts
Save Topic
Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

Do you know the page www.skisafariextras.com/Vail-Lift-Pass.aspx

Tickets here are much more cheaper, but I don´t know is it a true page. Does anyone knows?

Any other reccomedation. Thanks a lot :)

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,329 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

Looks like a UK site and I don't see any prices. Epic Pass official site at

http://www.snow.com/epic-pass/passes.aspx

San Jose, Costa Rica
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

Thanks!!! I found out it's a pretty good site, actually much more cheaper than the know sites, but you hace to be UK Resident to but The tickets :(

Thanks

You!

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

Ski Safari is a British travel company specializing in the ski travel and hold contracts at most major ski resorts worldwide. Each ski resort usually extends their best pricing to their contracted travel partners who sell on their behalf into countries where it would be very costly to advertise directly.

In most cases, the travel company is required to sell these tickets in conjunction with a package such as lodging and/or air line tickets. I'm not familiar with Vail's specific terms of their contract so this packaging may or may not be a requirement. What usually is required is the travel company is only allowed to do business in their home country so as you've seen - unable to sell to someone without an address and credit card based in that country.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

One more thought - I just noticed you're in Costa Rica. Vail resorts likely has contracted partners with the same pricing in your country as well. Email their international sales department and inquire as to their partners in Costa Rica.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

I'll do that thanks a lot :)

6. Re: Vail Lift Tickets, a cheap website

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2013, 10:18