We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anywhere for kids to go tubing before thurs Vail/ Frisco?

Coto de Caza...
Level Contributor
133 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Anywhere for kids to go tubing before thurs Vail/ Frisco?

Anywhere my kids can tube today tomorrow or Wed? Staying at vail mt Marriott so Vail or Frisco area preferred. Thanks so much!

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,304 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anywhere for kids to go tubing before thurs Vail/ Frisco?

Vail's tubing hill opens mid Dec. Frisco's Nov 22. Don't know of any other place some other's on TA may.

townoffrisco.com/adventure-park/…

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anywhere for kids to go tubing before thurs Vail/ Frisco?

There hasn't been much snow yet.

Keystone tubing opens on the 21st. http://www.keystoneresort.com/activitiesdetail/Key+-+Tubing+at+Adventure+Point.axd

The Frisco tubing hill opens on the 22nd... www.townoffrisco.com/adventure-park/winter/

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anywhere for kids to go tubing before thurs Vail/ Frisco?

I swear your post wasn't there when I posted, Tex.

I called Fraser tubing hill, they are not open yet either - waiting for snow.

Copper doesn't open until the end of November according to the website.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,836 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anywhere for kids to go tubing before thurs Vail/ Frisco?

Drive over to Keystone. Their tubing is great fun. You take the gondola up so really 2 activities! The Summit House day lodge is right there for a warm up hot cocoa, full bar for the grown ups! Food is pretty decent too.

I'd call for reservation and to ensure that they are open.

from the web site

Reservations are highly recommended. Call 800-354-4386.

Sessions start on the hour and half hour and are one hour long. You must be at least 42 inches tall.

Cost: $31/person for 1 hour or $33/person for 1 hour tubing and $5 snack voucher

Checking in:

Guest must check in 40 minutes prior to their reservation at the Mountain Services Center. During the Christmas holidays check in should be 1 hour prior, because of possible lift lines. If guests are already on the hill skiing they must check in at Adventure Point, atop Dercum Mountain 15 minutes prior to their reservation.

5. Re: Anywhere for kids to go tubing before thurs Vail/ Frisco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 16:18