We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aspen vs. Vail

Atlanta, GA
3 posts
Save Topic
Aspen vs. Vail

Hi there,

We are planing a trip next year - My husband skis and I do not. Would you suggest Aspen or Vail? Or anywhere else for that matter...

Thanks~

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
84 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Aspen vs. Vail

Either and both. Apsen is a true town and Vail is a village, so if you actually stay in Vail Village, you walk out your door to everywhere; lifts, shopping, dining, spas etc. Both places are great on and off mountain.

Atlanta, GA
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Aspen vs. Vail

Vail sounds great! We want to go during the "low" winter season. which is early January maybe?? Does that sound right? We want to plan on the best rates with good snow. Is there a hotel you would recomend in the village?

Colorado
Level Contributor
534 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aspen vs. Vail

If you don't ski, I think Aspen would be more fun for you, the downtown area is really fun!

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aspen vs. Vail

I'd definitely suggest searching this forum as well as forums specific to Aspen and Vail. You'll find a great deal of information as the Aspen v. Vail is a popular question.

5. Re: Aspen vs. Vail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2009, 08:19